Thursday 18 June 2009

Who Is Rob Murray ?

My name is Robert Murray and I am as regular a guy as you would ever meet, with a huge passion to make the best possible life for me and those around me. I have a beautiful partner Fran and we live in Bournemouth and also have a small office in a Town. This is great for when I want to get out of the house! I've got 2 amazing children William and Jasmine who I spend as much time with as possible. We are also spending more and more time abroad - WE LOVE IT!

We are fortunate enough to have discovered this opportunity and live a wonderful and fulfilling life travelling all over the world together. To be honest one of the best things about this business is I have made some amazing friends and really enjoy working with people all over the world!





Before entering the world of home business I was a Pro footballer and then when I retired I ran my own supplements business earning a reasonable income – but certainly not enough to retire early, drive the cars I wanted to drive, own the house I wanted to own, have a wealthy lifestyle and so on.... After 9 years of working 8am - 7pm six days a week I decided that I was fed up with the rat race!






Anyway…..I made the decision to look for a home business that would allow me to not only earn a lot of money, but to free some time up for me to spend with my family.






But every time it was just a hyped up sales letter that never delivered after swipping my hard earned cash! I'm sure you've experienced this kind of thing yourself?











Click below to find out about Robert Murray and how to


Create a Massive Residual Income from Home



Create a Massive Residual Income from Home




No comments:

Post a Comment